Monday, September 06, 2010

Preparations...


Joel's room went from this:

















To this:











All to prepare for the upcoming addition to our family. Joel and Nathan are now sharing a room and while it's taking Nate a bit to get used to the whole idea, he has been doing okay. I would have liked to keep him in the crib a bit longer but the time has come! My little boys aren't so little anymore. Good thing I'm getting another one!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! That is sweet that the boys are going to be bunking together! Where did you get the bunk bed?
Noah is now in my old Ikea bed. I will post some pics.
Mike

Ice Cream Lady said...

oh yes, I know exactly what you mean about the older kids getting too big and needing another little one. It is everything I had hoped. I'm even thinking another one in a year or so might be a good thing. I can't get enough of this new born baby thing.

The Neufelds said...

The room looks great. We've been transforming rooms here as well. Next Thursday we get our new bed and then the transformation will be complete!

Miranda said...

Joel looks pretty please with the bunk bed. :)