Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thankfully, it was dead already.



Posted by Picasa

However, I did not realize that until after I screamed and stood paralyzed in the doorway - Brad came and stomped it a few more times, just to make sure. I think this is number 5 or 6 that we've found. Fall brings so many special treats into the house : /

6 comments:

D J E and M Huber said...

I hope that you gave it a proper burial.

Ice Cream Lady said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

The Neufelds said...

Is that #6 then? We're up to 2 kills but I'm afraid to move anything around in the basement.

frances said...

EWWWW! That gives me the heebie-jeebies. It reminds me of the one we found on our bed in Arizona. I wasn't able to sleep anymore after that...

Chris said...

I can't look and I can't look away. Ugh.
C.

Miranda said...

Ew ew ew!