Monday, October 23, 2006

Please don't report us!

I think this picture would be a public health nurse's worst nightmare. Bumper pad, stuffies, mobile, blankets and a cat all surrounding a sleeping baby. I think it's cute and Joel is still alive to do it again. I just can't get over Cooper. His love for Joel's bed is stronger than his dislike for Joel. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, Carolyn, all of the "crib accessories" is a nurse's worst nightmare...I understand however...when I worked at Children's I always put stuffed toys, extra blankets, etc in the crib with the little ones...I never added a cat though!

Anonymous said...

Opps...the last statement was from me...Annalise

Miranda said...

Oh you horrible mother! LOL!

HET Z said...

I love it!
I cant stand it when people tell you what to do or whats correct or unsafe,. Your the mom and you know whats best for him.