Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Running

Yay, Brad and I have been for 2 runs this week and we are feeling good. It's nice to be able to do 30 min! Aside from that kind of running, I feel like I am running all over the place lately. Life gets busy in the fall and I don't even have kids in school. Today we stopped in at my workplace to visit and they are all shocked at how big Joel is. It was nice to stop in there for a visit but I am still not looking forward to actually working there again!
Recently we got Joel's Halloween costume. I always said I wouldn't let my kids celebrate Halloween but I couldn't resist! I can't wait to dress him up but you all have to wait until you either see him dressed up or until I post pics. His costume is hilarious. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving this weekend. We are having Joel dedicated on Sunday and Joel will have both sets of grandparents there! We are looking forward to having Mom and Dad N. here for the week. Joel loves having Grandma and Grandpa time!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

When I read that you didn't want your kids to celebrate Halloween it made me laugh. I knew you'd cave! The costumes are just too cute to resist. Plus for the little ones it's just innocent dressing up. Unfortunately I don't get to pick Isabelle's costumes anymore :( She is being Dora!

Is Joel being a Lobster? Just a guess.

theBreedvelds said...

Not a lobster.