Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
SNOW!
Joel and I are up visiting my family and Brad is in Holland for work. It's quite nice to get away from life for a week, although I wish Brad was with us! We miss him. Yesterday we woke up to snow. I stood Joel on the couch so he could watch it fall out the window and he was so excited! It's raining today and so it is melting quite quickly. I went for a short run in the rain and cold temp. this morning. It felt so good!! Tonight we will be celebrating Mike's and Monica's birthdays. Should be a great time with everyone together again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We've got lots of snow in Fort Saskatchewan today too...and it's still coming down.
Edmonton has a ton of snow too! I will blog some pictures when I get a chance. I miss you!
ok so where are the pictures of Joel's costume??????
Ok, I second that question. Carolyne, we really want to see the pictures of Joel in his costume!!
Annalise
Hey Carolyne, I just saw Dad's pictures of Joel in his costume. I think that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. He should be one of those walking billboard ads. There is no snow here but it is absolutely beautiful cold weather. I had to turn the furnace on last night because it got down to -2. Have fun in PG.
Post a Comment