Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving Monday at Lynn Canyon. Another gorgeous day. Many people had the same great idea as us because as you can see it was pretty busy there but beautiful just the same. We went over the suspension bridge - I couldn't get to the other side fast enough. It really moves with all those people on it. I have no idea who that guy is in the blue shirt. I'm sure he'll appreciate being on my blog. Joel really loves being in the backpack. He gets to perceive the world in a whole new way.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Cute pics of Joel...how is your back after carrying him around? lol!

HET Z said...

nice pictures of the family! its always good to get pictures of mom and dad too. or else you'll find you have all these great pictures of joel and none with you guys in them.