Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Soo soo
Here's Joel and his new way of sucking on this soother. It's supposed to say "I love Mama". Is he trying to tell me something?? He can be so silly sometimes.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This pic of Joel is really cute. What great eyes! Covering up the "I love You, Mom" with his bottom lip is pretty cute too.
1 comment:
This pic of Joel is really cute. What great eyes! Covering up the "I love You, Mom" with his bottom lip is pretty cute too.
Annalise
Post a Comment