Monday, February 26, 2007

Birthday time!

Happy 1st birthday Joel!! I still can't believe a year has already gone by! He's sure enjoying his birthday so far, he JUST woke up and is talking nicely in his bed. I'm going to go see him now!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Do Do Joel!

Miranda said...

I cannot believe that a year has passed already.
Happy Birthday Joel!

Kelt Kids said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! Have fun in the snow!

Sean said...

Happy Birthday Joel!We miss you guys! Need to have you over to our new place at the end of march!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day little buddy!!!
Sorry dude, we couldn't find that cannon ball of yours!
One final thing, my nose still hurts from your violent finger jabs,haha, but I forgive you!

D J E and M Huber said...

Happy B-day little J.B.!

-DH, JH, and EH

HET Z said...

happy birthday joel!


p.s. if you didt see rainn wilson on snl then check out his monoloque on youtube. you'll think its funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brad,

Sorry we didn't call. What are you now 37?;) Man you are getting up there, you are gonna catch Jim soon.
Hope you had a great day and we wish you all the best this year.

Mike and Julie