Sunday, February 18, 2007

Swimming

On Thursday, Joel and I went swimming with our friends Melissa and David. We had lots of fun but for some reason Joel has acquired a little fear of water. I didn't know he could hold on so tight! Is this a normal thing at this age? He still loves bathtime but not when I tip him back to rinse his hair (I know that's normal because I've seen other kids hate it too). I think that we are going to try to go to the pool every couple of weeks and maybe that will loosen him up. Sorry no pictures, but he sure looked cute in Josh's orange shorts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah was scared of the water too. Not at first when she was a baby but when she got a bit older, probably about Joel's age. I remember the "death cling" around my neck! It passes once they realize how much fun the water can be. We should go swimming when I'm there in March.
Frances