Saturday, February 03, 2007

Having fun

Here's little Joel having some fun in his housecoat after his bath. He always gets quite excited and just loves running around as fast as he can! I know, the housecoat is getting a little short!
I just can't believe that in a few short weeks he will be 1. In only 4 weeks I will be preparing to for my first day back at work! It's shocking how fast a year can go.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of Joel! I cannot believe he is almost one. It seems just like yesterday when I heard the news that he was born. Time has flown by very quickly this past year!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That last comment was from me!

Annalise

HET Z said...

1 already???
Are you going back to work fulltime?

Miranda said...

I am sad to hear that you are going back to work...I wish I could look after Joel. I wish we lived closer. I'm going to go cry now. lol!