Monday, February 12, 2007

What a boy!

Here are a few pics of our boy. As you can see, he really enjoyed some lasagne for dinner! And there he is with his new tough guy pose and then helping?? mom swiffer the floor. He is such a goofy boy sometimes but wow, a one year old can be quite difficult too! I know, you're all thinking "just wait until he's two". We've had another bad week of lack of sleep, throwing up (only Joel this time), not taking bottles (also Joel), and a cough and runny nose. He's still putting EVERYTHING in his mouth and has found the toilet to be something really fun to play in! I am really looking forward to this phase being over and hopefully starting a proper routine one of these days. I am just exhausted and am very happy the little munchkin is napping right now.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Langevin's said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! I had such a good laugh. I'm sorry Carolyne, I shouldn't laugh because you are struggling, but he is just precious. I know what you are thinking...just wait! I know, I'm in for it. Hang in there! I'm here to listen if you need to vent.

Miranda said...

Joel just needs a sibling so he has a partner in crime. heehee! So good to talk you yesterday. It was almost liket he old days. It's been a while since we've talked like that. I miss you.

Heidi said...

Joel is so cute, Carolyn. I had no idea that he was that old already. I always enjoy finding fans of The Office. And yes I do remember you!