Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
In Memory
In memory of my Grosmueti (Grandma). She was born in Switzerland, 5 Dec 1920 and passed away 28 Jan 2007. She was born and raised in a beautiful, old house in Alten where she also raised her family and only moved from the house after my Grosvati passed away. She was a very sweet and strong women and endured much in her last years. I always loved to go visit her and my heart is sad that she won't be there the next time. However, my heart rejoices in the knowledge that she is at home, in glory with our Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hugs Carolyne! Love you.
Hi Carolyne,
I am sorry to hear about your grandma's passing. I hope you and your family are doing okay. It must be a difficult time. I am thinking about all of you and send you my love.
Annalise
Post a Comment