This little guy is 5 months old today! I can't believe so much time has passed and yet, I can't even imagine life without him. As the months go by, I keep thinking how little time I have left off work. I should try to think that I still have lots of time and that we are so fortunate here that we get a full year off. I also keep thinking that if I was Frances, I would be going back to work right now! I don't know how she did it!! Anyway, at 5 months Joel is turning over like crazy and is even moving himself off blankets when he is on his belly. I believe I feel his first tooth as well just under his gums. Poor little guy. I just hope he doesn't teethe like the little girl 2 houses over. We hear her crying alot!

Joel has been such a content little guy, except for when we forget to bring his soother to the mall, he cried the whole way home. But he just puts himself to sleep. He has such a sad little cry when he does let loose. Joel just woke up so it's time to eat and go to bed. Goodnight!
2 comments:
Happy 5 month birthday Joel! It's Zoƫ's 2 month birthday today.
wow, if he had a beard he would be his grampa breedveld!!!!
Post a Comment