Thursday, July 06, 2006

Officially a blogger


Hello! Here is day one of me being a blogger. We'll see how well I do over the next few weeks. Hopefully this will help me keep you all updated on how Joel is changing. He was weighed and measured yesterday and he is 18lbs, 14oz and 27 inches long! He really is a big boy - off the charts! He's also a really happy boy and has started sleeping 10 to 11 hours straight at night. What more could I ask for? I'll post some pictures once I've figured out this new computer. Apparently I can just put the memory card in the computer and then I don't know what happens. We'll see how computer savvy I'll become! I'm really not too great with technology, so... Until next time!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Yay! I am so proud of you. You'll be surprised how simple it is to upload your pictures to the computer. If you need help, just call me :)