Monday, July 17, 2006

Crazy boy

Joel is a crazy little guy. Last night we were at some friends house and he turns onto his stomache and then starts pushing his belly up off the floor. He actually moved himself a few inches. He is changing so quickly right now, I can hardly believe it. The doctor said big babies are usually a little slower, but man, this kid wants to move. He is still such a good little boy and now he just fell asleep in my arms so I am going to put him in his bed where he can have a good nap.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Big babies are slower? Nope don't think so. Isabelle was big...not slow. Zoƫ is even bigger and she is not slow either. I miss you. Maybe I'll call you this week. Good job with keeping up the blog. I'm impressed. Did you figure out how to upload pictures from your camera to the computer yet?

Chris said...

Nice work! We just got back from Sun Peaks and got your email.
CL