
It's a beautiful Saturday and guess what we're doing? Painting. Yuk. Our kitchen is now Provence Cream which is a buttery yellow. It's actually quite nice and I like it better than the old yellow. I can't believe how dirty those walls were. I also went to a Stampin Up party today and tonight we are going to Karen's for dinner.
Last night we went to watch fireworks for Fraser Fest days in New West. It was Joel's first fireworks and he loved them. He hardly turned away. We were far enough from them that they weren't too loud.
I am getting a cold again. This is the third time I have been sick since I had Joel, actually the third time in just over two months. What is wrong with me??
Here is a picture of Joel, just after bathtime, wrapped in his towel from Auntie Monica. He loves his baths and he loves to sleep and he is really starting to love rolling over onto his belly. He keeps pushing up and bending his knees up as if he wants to crawl. When did he get so big? Everyone warned me it would go fast. He sure is fun now though. He smiles at almost anything!
1 comment:
He is sooo cute! He loves to sleep??? How nice for you!!!
I'm sorry that you keep getting sick. I was like that the whole entire time I was pregnant. It was awful! Sending you some get well soon vibes. I love that you are blgging. It is so nice to have updates :)
Post a Comment