Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Doctor visit

I took Joel to the doctor today because of this cough that he has. She checked him out and it seems that he is wheezy in both lungs and now we have started him on a ventolin inhaler because she seems to think it may be asthma. I thought it would be no big deal but trying to keep that mask on his face is so hard! You'd think I was torturing him! Anyway, I ask for your prayers that it wouldn't be asthma and that he'll get over this soon. Thanks!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Both my girls have asthma. It seems like this time of year is worse for them. Isabelle does her inhaler really well but Zoƫ freaks out every time! She hates it! I am praying for Joel and you too.

Mike, Julie, Noah, Eve and Lily said...

We'll be praying for the little dude. Maybe bring a dust mask for him when you are up here in PG. You will be here at peak polution time.