Thursday, March 29, 2007

See ya soon

I am so happy to let you (in PG) know that we are coming up for Easter!! So we'll see you soon! Joel can't wait to see you all and to play with Hannah, Ethan, Josh and Maren!! They'll have so much fun together!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great guys. Raclette for everyone!
I mean I can't wait to see you... :-)

Anonymous said...

Praise God for His answer to your prayers! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you! I'm so glad you are able to come. The kids are so excited to see Joel. "Baby Joel" as they say. I keep telling them he's not really a baby anymore. I think they'll be surprised when they see him! See you soon.

Mike, Julie, Noah, Eve and Lily said...

hey guys

when are you guys coming up here? brad, i have a soccer practice on Friday night, i am sure if you guys are here by then you could come along.