Do you ever wish you had a rewind function on your life or maybe just an eraser? Sometimes I say such stupid things and I just replay them over and over in my head wishing that I hadn't said it or wishing that I had said it differently. Maybe I'm too hard on myself but sometimes I just need to think a little more before I open my yapper.
I know I have no recent pictures of Joel up. I just worked 2 days again and Brad is away and I am just so tired. I think I should just go to bed and deal with everything tomorrow. I'm so glad my kitty sleeps with me.
5 comments:
You sound like you need sleep. I love you and I'll pray you feel better in the morning.
Hi Carolyne. I know what you mean. There are a lof things right now I would like to rewind too. It must be hard adjusting to working again too. I know I'm already dreading going back...and I haven't left yet. :) I hope today is a better day!!
I miss you. Get some sleep. Love you.
I hope you feel better today!!! God makes all things new! Love Monica
hey. no worries. it happens to me all the time. Im sure it happens once a week and then some. I don't even need to be stressed or anything
Post a Comment