Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Yay!!
I am so thrilled to tell everyone that I am going to be an Auntie again!!! Congrats Mike and Julie! It's so weird though to think of my little brother as a dad. Weird. But he is a great uncle and being a dad is kind of like being an uncle. Still weird that he's all grown up. Sorry Mike. It's just weird. Do you think I could find another adjective other than weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya, well I have grown up slowly.I is weird! I still can't even grow a good beard!
Maybe you could lend Julie and I Joel for a few weeks to force me to grow up! Heck he looks just like me, it would be like he is ours;)
We are excited to make you an auntie again Geck
That is so exciting!!! Congrats Mike! I agree that it is weird. We are getting old.
Post a Comment