It is pouring. I can't wait for nice weather. Rain goes on for way too long down here. I remember learning about the "rainy seasons" of tropical countries and thinking how much I would dislike that but living here is no different, just colder and maybe not as pretty. I'm ready for summer.
I've spent the past 3 days back at work. So much has changed there. My co-workers have shuffled into different jobs (one of the many joys of working in a union), there are many new people in the department, people have left and a whole bunch of renos have been done - new OR, new angio, new CT. And yet, it's the same. Same job, same politics. It was surprisingly easy to fall back into work. I guess it is like riding a bike or like skiing!! I'd rather be skiing.
3 comments:
Hi Geck
Well it is not raining in beautiful Hawaii, we just had breakfast on the patio, very nice.
You would rather be skiing, are you thinking "she's like the wind?"
Have a good day, we will.
Jim
At least you don't have 2 feet of snow still. It is finally melting here. I am glad to hear that going back to work is going ok. Miss you.
Ok Jim, that "she's like the wind" comment was very nicely played :-)
Post a Comment