Thursday, March 22, 2007

Rain, Rain...

Go away!!! Why won't it stop??? This weather is really getting depressing. It's been so lovely to see the flowers blooming and the trees budding but lately we haven't been able to see anything because we don't leave the house. Actually I did go out last night and I bought some rubber boots. Now I can splash in the puddles with Joel! We went for a walk to get the mail yesterday and he was covered head to toe in his dinosaur rain gear. He looked so cute! What i would really like to do is go for nice walks during the day with friends and let Joel walk around at the park. This weather is just so blah.
On a positive note, Joel has a sound/word for kitty now too. He says the same thing when he sees Cooper and when he sees the Royale bathroom tissue commercials with the white kitties. I thought that was kind of cute.

No comments: