Saturday, March 24, 2007

Singin' in the rain...


So, maybe he's not singing but he was having fun, I think, even though his little hands were soooo cold! Here's the proof that it's been raining too much here! The puddle Joel is standing in got so big that it met the puddle on the other side of the road and they joined up in the middle! This is the 3rd Saturday in a row that we have had torrential downpours. But who's complaining? EVERYBODY!! (not just me).
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyne,
At least you're not getting snow. We had some more today. Nothing accumulated, but it was still coming down. I have, however, officially put away the shovel.

Anonymous said...

He looks cute! I somehow suspected he would get some use out of his rain gear! Puddles are fun when you're a kid. Somehow the novelty wears off when you're an adult. But good for you for getting your own rubber boots. Make the best of the weather- you can't do anything about it!

D J E and M Huber said...

Hey! I still like puddles. I just like to splash in them with my truck.

Anyhow, he does look like he's having a great time! Fun.

Miranda said...

My favorite one is the one in the middle on the left. He looks so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

I think that Joel looks like I did when I was little, especially in the top left.

Anonymous said...

sorry, that last message was from Uncle Mike

Monica and Jim said...

Hi

Monica and Jim said...

Hi
I was just testing if I had the right user name and password last time, it worked! Yeah, there are a lot of pictures where I see a strong resemblance between Mike and Joel, must be the blonde curls! Although, so far Mike wins out for length. Ethan and Maren got out their bikes today and Maren's just learning how to pedal, still need mittens for cold hands though. So glad spring is coming, the tulips are a few inches out of the ground but not making much progress lately! Ethan asked to pray for Joel at bedtime, he thinks about him a lot! Miss you guys and sending you all our love, Monica